The Future...

By JMinor
I'm posting this here first because no one is likely to read it.
Anyone who knows me knows that my careere goal in life is to become a games journalist. Writing for a fansite like HearMii was only the beginning. Recently, I've made it my summer goal to be compensated for doing something related to games journalism whether it means money or free games to review. Thanks to some very useful social networking site, I've been sending out many applications to various sites with my writing samples (many of which were HearMii reviews).

Now the following sites have shown deep interest in me
AceGamez- they send out games to review
GamingTarget- they send out games to review

while nothing is finalized yet, things are moving quickly and soon I will most likely be doing freelance writing for both sites
What does this mean for me and HearMii?

I should be able to keep doing the podcast and be a part of the community. Also, most video content I produce will probably remain exclusive to this site. However, chances are the majority of my written work will be on one of those three sites and will be linked back to the blog much like the relationship between Storm, Destructoid and HearMii.

I'm very grateful to this site and everyone invested in it for giving me the chance to move forward like this. I'll update this post as things get confirmed

-Jordan "piffman2" Minor

let's see how long it takes for someone to comment on this
 

1 comment so far.

  1. TheAssailant June 29, 2010 at 4:23 PM
    I think Storm is getting paid by DTOID now. Although I'm not exactly sure, it just makes sense at this point.

    He hasn't returned my emails in a while either.

Something to say?